Our most popular soap! Activated charcoal is known for lifting toxins away from the skin. Tea tree oil has been used for centuries for its antimicrobial properties.
This soap was designed for wrestlers, martial artists, and crossfit athletes who seek to prevent ringworm and other skin conditions.* On their own, charcoal and tea tree oil can feel drying. The goat milk in this soap balances them out, providing a highly moisturizing effect.
- UNLIKE ANY SOAP YOU'VE TRIED. Most charcoal and tea tree oil soaps leave skin feeling dry. But the goat milk balances these bars.
- FORMULATED FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE. Highly cleansing, lifts toxins, antimicrobial, moisturizing.
- THE PERFECT POST-WORKOUT SHOWER BAR, especially for athletes who work up a lot of sweat and deal with gym and mat grime.
- HANDCRAFTED in Denver, Colorado. Our goat milk comes from our own herd.
Each bar is a minimum of 4 oz.
* Per FDA guidelines, it's important that we point out that this product is not a medication and has not been proven to treat any disease. The best way to fight mat funk is to shower regularly and as soon as you get off the mat.
IngredientsOur Activated Charcoal and Tea Tree Oil Bar Soap is handmade in Denver, Colorado, with locally-sourced, all-natural ingredients.
- Virgin olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Cocoa butter
- Apricot kernel oil
- Activated charcoal
- Tea tree oil
- And goat milk from our CEO's backyard herd