Just phenomenal facial soap! Each bar contains 100 mg of hemp oil*, sourced in Colorado. In soaps, hemp oil helps revitalize your skin and brighten your complexion. Activated charcoal is known for lifting toxins away from the skin. Tea tree oil has been used for centuries for its antimicrobial properties.
This soap was designed for wrestlers, martial artists, and crossfit athletes to fight mat and gym funk. However, it's become a treasured facial soap as well. On their own, charcoal and tea tree oil can feel drying. The goat milk and hemp oil in this soap balances them out, providing a highly moisturizing effect.
- MADE WITH HEMP OIL, which rejuvenates skin and hair. Tea tree oil fights germs and skin infection.** Activated charcoal lifts toxins. Goat milk moisturizes.
- UNLIKE ANY SOAP YOU'VE TRIED. Most charcoal and tea tree oil soaps leave skin feeling dry. But our combination of hemp oil and goat milk balances these bars.
- FORMULATED FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE. Highly cleansing, lifts toxins, antimicrobial, moisturizing.
- THE PERFECT POST-WORKOUT SHOWER BAR, especially for athletes who work up a lot of sweat and deal with gym and mat grime.
- HANDCRAFTED in Denver, Colorado. Our goat milk comes from our own herd.
Each bar is a minimum of 4 oz and contains 100 mg of hemp oil extract.
* This product is not for use by or sold to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications.
** Per FDA guidelines, it's important that we point out that this product is not a medication and has not been proven to treat any disease. The best way to fight mat funk is to shower regularly and as soon as you get off the mat.
IngredientsOur Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree, and Hemp Oil Bar Soap is handmade in Denver, Colorado, with locally-sourced, all-natural ingredients.
- Virgin olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Cocoa butter
- Apricot kernel oil
- Activated charcoal
- Tea tree oil
- Hemp oil extract
- And goat milk from our CEO's backyard herd