This formula is highly cleansing, but a little milder than our activated charcoal soap. Bentonite clay (often referred to as “beneficial clay”) is also known for lifting toxins away from the skin. The peppermint oil leaves your skin feeling fresh and a little tingly. Made with goat milk, this soap is also highly moisturizing. This soap receives incredible reviews from people who battle with psoriasis and/or sensitive skin.*
- REJUVENATES SKIN AND HAIR. Peppermint (and tea tree oil) fights germs and skin infection. Bentonite clay gently lifts toxins. Goat milk moisturizes.
- WONDERFUL SCENT. HIGHLY CLEANSING. LIFTS TOXINS. ANTIMICROBIAL. MOISTURIZING.
- FORMULATED FOR ATHLETES AND AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE.
- THE PERFECT POST-WORKOUT SHOWER BAR, especially for athletes who work up a lot of sweat and deal with gym and mat grime.
- HANDCRAFTED in Denver, Colorado. Our goat milk comes from our own herd.
Each bar is a minimum of 4 oz.
* Per FDA guidelines, it's important that we point out that this product is not a medication and has not been proven to treat any disease. The best way to fight mat funk is to shower regularly and as soon as you get off the mat.
IngredientsOur Bentonite Clay and Peppermint Oil Bar Soap is handmade in Denver, Colorado, using the very best all-natural ingredients:
- Virgin olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Cocoa butter
- Apricot kernel oil
- Bentonite clay
- Tea tree and peppermint oil
- And goat milk from our CEO's backyard herd