This popular shampoo bar is made with avocado and castor oils, which create a creamy lather that's great for sensitive skin and hair. Infused with tea tree oil, this soap is loved by wrestlers, MMA fighters, and crossfit athletes looking to combat mat and gym funk.*
These bars are made with Pink Australian clay, which gives them their deep red coloring. This clay lifts toxins and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
- THE PERFECT SHAMPOO BAR - There simply is no better shampoo bar on the market. Castor oil provides a rich, creamy lather. Australian pink clay lifts toxins, binds to excess oils, and removes build-up.
- TEA TREE OIL helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish roots. It also has antimicrobial properties that fight germs.
- GOAT MILK moisturizes without leaving residue.
- FANTASTIC LATHER, WONDERFUL ALL-NATURAL SCENT.
- HANDCRAFTED in Denver, Colorado. Our goat milk comes from our own herd.
Each bar is a minimum of 4 oz.
* Per FDA guidelines, it's important that we point out that this product is not a medication and has not been proven to treat any disease. The best way to fight mat funk is to shower regularly and as soon as you get off the mat.
IngredientsOur Pink Clay and Caster Oil Shampoo Bars are handmade in Denver, Colorado, with locally-sourced, all-natural ingredients:
- Avocado oil
- Castor oil
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Pink Australian clay
- Tea tree oil
- And goat milk from our CEO's backyard herd